Manufacturers of Coating Systems for over 30 years
For orders & enquiries call
(01924) 820 292
1. Your Contract is with Walltex Coatings (Manufacturing) Limited or subsidiary companies.
2. By giving us your order you accept our Terms and Conditions set out in this Contract.
3. Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company. It is the Customer’s responsibility to satisfy themselves that each product that it is fit for the purpose for which they intend to use it and that the actual conditions of use are suitable.
4. All Safety Data Sheets are available from the Company, it is the responsibility of the Customer to make sure they comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
5. Goods are NOT despatched until full payment has been made, i.e. credit or debit card or until funds direct into our bank account have cleared.
6. All goods are manufactured bespoke (tailor made) for each individual order, in colour and texture. A batch number and invoice code is exclusive to each order. The Customer cannot cancel an order once we have accepted it. We do not offer refunds or credit notes and we do not restock items with a restocking fee. Consumer Contact regulation 2014 Section 28b "The supply of goods are made to customer specification".
7. All goods are ex stock and can be collected from the factory or we charge for delivery via an external carrier and their Conditions of Sale for carriage will apply. In most areas they operate a next day delivery service but in remote areas this can take longer. The Customer has to make us aware of any special delivery requirements when an order is placed and there may be additional charges. A full address including post code must be given at the time of placing the order.
8. If the Customer requests delivery, the carrier is acting on behalf of the Customer and NOT Renotex Ltd.
9. The Company undertake to pack the goods correctly, goods are despatched to a carrier, it is up to the Customer to check the goods and any damage or omissions must be reported to the carrier and written on the consignment note.
10. Any claims for damage or loss will be taken up on behalf of the Customer by Renotex Ltd. Renotex Ltd are not responsible for loss, damage or delay.
11. If goods are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances they are still the property of the Customer and must be accepted once they arrive.
12. The Company do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
13. Any special colours, textures or other non standard items the Customer orders are to be accepted as manufactured.
14. Trade marks, patents and design rights relating to goods offered or supplied shall remain the absolute property of the Company.
15. These Terms and Conditions can be changed without prior notice.
Pollard Street, Lofthouse Gate, Wakefield WF3 3HGGet Directions